This privacy statement sets out how Empire Dogs Limited complies with European Union data protection requirements, and the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. What Information we collect
We collect and process the following information that you either give us or we collect about you on your visit to our site – your name, title, your employer, job title, address, email address and phone numbers.
3. What do we do with the information we gather?
We are the sole owner of the information collected on our site. We will not sell, transfer or share that information except as set out here. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
4. Who we share the information with
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Suppliers we engage to help us in certain areas – for example website development and hosting.
- Other suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Empire Dogs Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets
5. Access to your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
In addition, you can request that your personal information be removed from our records at any time. To do this you must notify us in writing and we will ensure that your personal information is removed.
When you visit our site for the first time we ask for permission to place a cookie on your computer or device and refer you to this policy.
8. How can you block cookies?
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although please note that if you do this it may affect your use of our site.
9. Storage of Data and Security
All information you provide to us is stored on the secure servers of our hosting provider. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
10. Other website links
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.